Liu Chuanzhi action responsibility preparation and team
successful entrepreneurs who have their own style of doing things, but also their own personality. Liu Chuanzhi, chairman of Lenovo holdings is China’s 80s representative of entrepreneurs. Looking back at his entrepreneurial feelings, he summed up the five words: action, responsibility, preparation, persistence and team.
1. action: to do, to adhere to the
2. responsibility: do not encounter problems before
after the initial target will sometimes encounter some hard, if at this hard fling caution to the winds, it may be a dead end, great loss. For example, many young entrepreneurs, with their parents’ pensions, raising money to start a business in the early stages of entrepreneurship is likely to be difficult to succeed.
3.: to make major decisions, take the form of repeated clear
4.: adhere to the correct method, stick to
5. team: not only do the group bravery hero, the lone hero
- Published On : 4 years ago on June 29, 2017
- Author By : admin
- Last Updated : June 29, 2017 @ 10:21 pm
- In The Categories Of : aeizddwnfpnq